Wednesday 5 March 2008

Welcome to 'A Chainless Soul'!

This is my literature blog, where I shall talk about... literature.
As one might expect, really.

My favourite authors, at present, are the Brontë sisters, who I think were utterly fascinating.
I think I may have been one of them, probably Charlotte, way back when. Isn't that special?

I think The Chronicles of Narnia are fairly blatantly an allegory for Christianity.
Aslan knows all, sees all, and is Jesus/God/whatever.
And he casts out Susan, who was my favourite Pevensie. What a git.

I read the spin-off novels produced by Doctor Who, I adore Frankenstein, I think The Last Man is so curious that it merits a re-read and I also believe that Wuthering Heights is one of the best novels ever.

If you shall excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I have more novels to find.

No comments: